Associació d'Usuaris de Java de Catalunya > Legal Advice
General page information
This website is dedicated to preserving information relating to the "Associació d'Usuaris de Java de Catalunya, an entity dissolved on Tuesday, October 24, 2006.
The web domain as well as the infrastructure necessary for its operation is provided altruistically by the company JOINSO IT CONSULTING AND ADVICE, S.L. with NIF B65917130.
The intellectual property rights of the aujac.cat page, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein, are owned by JOINSO and it is to whom the exercise corresponds exclusive of the rights of exploitation of these in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, but only under the pretext of the sole objective of this page as mentioned in the previous point.
The information disseminated on the page is in the public domain.
These general conditions regulate access and use of the aujac.cat website (hereafter the Website), which JOINSO makes available free of charge to Internet users. This access implies its unreserved acceptance.
The user undertakes to use the services and information provided by JOINSO under the criteria of good faith and in any case respecting the generally accepted principles of use and without contravening public order and current legislation.
The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the Webcontent is authorized only if the following conditions are met:
1. That is compatible with the purpose of the Web.
2. That is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
3. That none of the contents related to the Web can be modified in any way.
4. That no graphic, icon or imagesavailable on the Web cannot be used, copied or distributed without its context (text or group of images).
JOINSO reserves the right to make at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web, the configuration and the presentation of this and the conditions of access.
1. Disclaimer for content or operation of the website
JOINSO does not guarantee the lack of interruptions or errors in accessing the Web or its content, or that it is updated, JOINSO will perform all these tasks to correct errors, restore communications and update the contents, provided no causes appear that make it impossible or difficult to implement, and as soon as we hear of errors, disconnections or lack of updating content.
2. Exemption from responsibilities for the use of the website
Both the access to the Web and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information it contains is the sole responsibility of the user who makes it, JOINSO shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may derive from this access or use.
JOINSO will not be responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damage that may cause to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
1. the presence of viruses or other malicious software on the user's computer that is used for connection to the services and contents of the Web.
2. a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions. The user agrees to use the website, its contents and services in accordance with the law and in this legal notice. The user will abstain at all times from using any of the information or services for illicit, prohibited or harmful purposes for the interests of third parties.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as the infringement of the rights of the Intellectual or Industrial Property of JOINSO will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
All third party links to the Web must be to the main page, and "deep links", "framing" and any other use of the Web's content in favor of unauthorized third parties are expressly prohibited.
This page and its associated services do not issue any communications.